National Concrete Masonry Association
an information series from the national authority on concrete masonry technology
1. Articulating Concrete Block Revetment Design - Factor of Safety Method, TEK 11-12. National Concrete Masonry Association, 2002.
2. Hydraulic Engineering, Federal Highway Administration Hydraulic Engineering Circular No. 23. Available through the National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA.
3. Standard Specification for Materials and Manufacture of Articulating Concrete Block (ACB) Revetment Systems, ASTM D 6684-01. ASTM International, 2003.
4. Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens, ASTM C 39/C39M-01. ASTM International, 2001.
5. Standard Test Method for Obtaining and Testing Drilled Cores and Sawed Beams of Concrete, ASTM C 42/420-03. ASTM International, 2003.
6. Standard Test Method for Sampling and Testing Concrete Masonry and Related Units, ASTM C 140-02a. ASTM International, 2002.
|Download the NCMA TEK-9A