National Concrete Masonry Association, Design Manual For Articulating Concrete (ACB) Revetment Systems, ISBN 1-881384-20-9, NCMA Publication Number TR220, 2006. www.ncma.org
1. American Society For Testing And Materials (ASTM). Standard specifications, standard test methods, standard classifications, and standard guidelines.
2. Chow, V. T. Open Channel Hydraulics. McGraw-Hall, New York, 1959.
3. Clopper, P.E. Hydraulic Stability of Articulated Concrete Block Revetment Systems During Overtopping Flow, Technical Report FHWA RD-89 199. Federal Highway Administration, Washington, D.C., 1989.
4. Clopper, P.E., Protecting Embankment Dams With Concrete Block Systems. Hydro Review, April, 1991.
5. Clopper, P.E. and Y. Chen, Minimizing Embankment Damage During Overtopping Flow, Technical Report FHWA RD-88 181. Federal Highway Administration, Washington, D.C., 1988.
6. Harris County Flood Control District, Harris County, Texas. Design Manual For Articulating Concrete Block Systems, 2001.
7. United States Army Corps of Engineers, HEC-RAS Version 2.2. USACE Hydraulic Engineering Center, Davis, CA.
8. Koerner, Robert M., Designing With Geosynthetics, 4th edition. Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, 1998.
Spreader Bar | Subgrade Preparation | Geotextile Installation | Loading and Unloading Cabled Mattresses
Placement of ACBs | Cabling, Anchoring and Crimping | Grouting | Bibliography